- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Thank you so much for saving my van and getting me back on road so quick. You guys are awesome!!!!
100% Best customer service and work I've had done in my 23 years of having cars/trucks. Helped me out in a big bind! Honest and caring.
Want to thank Rob and family and to let others know if you need anything done on your diesel truck make sure you get a hold of Precision Automotive and Diesel. I'm very happy with the results on both my trucks. We had one bullet-proofed and the other had other work done on it and very very happy. Make sure to come here if you want job done right.
If you want the best for your diesel repairs, there is no one else that comes close. Very professional people, very knowledgeable, clean, neat & every job is done on time. I refuse to let anyone else work on my vehicle because the repair is done right at precision Price is great and very honest.
Hidden gem if you own a diesel truck.
I have gone to Precision on multiple occasions and would go back in a heartbeat. I have a 2006 F250 6.0. I bought the truck used in 2014 with 90k on it. They did a full diagnostic and recommended I "bulletproof" my truck in addition to doing the head studs that are a common fail on these trucks. I did my research and I couldn't beat their price anywhere else. I have driven over 200 miles to take my truck to Precision to get repairs done. They are friendly, prompt, fair and very military friendly. I highly recommend them for your diesel needs.